One of the signature elements in so many of our dishes, our roasted Brussel sprouts are absolutely mouth watering and we thought we would share the recipe with our favourite people - you!
16 large Brussel sprouts, cut into halves or quarters
3 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl combine sprouts with garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil - mix well to combine and coat
- Lay onto baking tray and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until crispy and golden
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice
- Serve as a side or add as a tasty addition to a warm salad !